1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
~ Yes, but as long as they don't ruin whatever I'm hosting, I quickly forgive
2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
3. Last person on your missed call list?
~ someone not on my call list
4. Who calls you the most?
~ nowadays, a girl friend
5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?
~ I don't have a favorite, but I like listening to The Jets's You Got it All on youtube, and I agree with a comment there that says "bad lovers are replaceable."
6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
~ a charming cottage in rural England, with a piano and a library in it and a Ferrari in its garage (lol)
7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
~ I don't have a classic rock station, but I do like listening to some from to time
8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
~ both. I love living at the moment and I enjoy looking forward to the future
9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?
~ I was fed storybooks as a kid; (can't remember movies) I was scared of wicked witches, their relatives and a raven that my mother made up: if I didn't share my toys or whatever goodies I have with kids who do not have what I have, I would turn into a raven