Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Alison from the blog Hairline Fracture She claims that she snagged this from Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Phone bill
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? The Dome at State Tower Bangkok
3. How many colleges did you attend? 2
4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It's been raining here so the surrounding is cooler than usual otherwise I normally go around my room topless
5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm! It's Sunday for God's sake; and if it's not, I don't use alarm clocks. Sunlight is enough.
6. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Mr. Darcy dancing with Elizabeth. Pride and Prejudice is one of my best sleeping pills, aside from reading HP.
7. What do you miss being a child? Believing that Rapunzel was real, playing as much as I liked around the neighborhood, coming back to eat and going out again to play, my father spoiling me and always taking my side whenever my mother and I argued
8. What errand/chore do you despise? doing the dishes
9. Have you found real love yet? chance would be a fine thing
10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? the equivalent of Wal-Mart in Thailand is probably Tesco where I get my groceries
11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No. Despite being divorced, I still believe in marriage
12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Professor Robert Langdon. No, I don't want Tom Hanks, I want Langdon to exist ho-ho-ho....
13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No
14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? never been to California or any state in the US. But if I ever visited Cali, I would like to do a helicopter tour over San Fransisco
15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? I fancy both so I'm working on both, but... ok, a new career then, one that will whack my brain into starting a new relationship
16. Do you have a “go to” person? At work yes, our vice president who luckily didn't hate me for the break-up of my marriage to his friend
17. Are you where you want to be in life? Absolutely not!
18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most? Frequency of church attendance
19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? No
20. Are there times you still feel like a kid? Yes
21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? Under the starfruit tree in the backyard of our rented Spanish house
22. Who do you think impacted your life the most? my son
23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? No
24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? No, but to colleagues I sometimes tell stories that start with "when I was their age," referring to our students and only to be amazed at the changing times
25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult? Flying my son to the Philippines after my split with the Ex. The point where Thai airport officers checked my
kiddo's documents with immigration police hovering; the jetbridge already detached, two flight crew helping by running my baby to the plane and me tailing them panting
26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married? Go ahead, experience it yourself.
27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job? Remember your future CV
28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be? complete, blind and naive obedience to my mother's wishes on the college major that I took and ended up getting stuck in now
29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be? same as # 29