Skip to main content

Awards Galore Updated 21 June 2009

Once again it's time to wear a glittering gown and go up the stage to receive awards :-) Three lovely ladies passed me these awards: Genejosh, Beth Moreno and Chris. To them I say thank you. I appreciate your thoughfulness. You are sweet. I'm so glad to have met you in the blogosphere.




For the rules:

This is the easiest and the fastest way to:
- Make your Authority Technorati explode.
- Increase your Google Page Rank.
- Get more traffic to your blog.
- Make more new friends.

The rules are very simple:
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
- Put your own blog name and link.
- Tag your friends as much as you can.

**************************************

The Kreative Blogger Award asks the awardee to list 7 things that he/she loves. Here are mine:
*My boys: Ceejay and Mozart
*My life online
*Travel!
*My fondest dream (getting there hopefully)
*Shoes and clothes that make me look like my figure hasn't been blasted off yet =)
*Food, glorious food!
*Books, music and movies

When I posted these awards, I noted that this is going to be updated for the bloggers I am going to pass these awards on to. Here, finally is the said update:


There are two excellent bloggers that I have recently met and I want to pass these awards to them: they are Anya and Rajesh. The Blogger Buddy Award is for the rapport we seem to have developed among us since we met. I love your blogs and I visit them from time to time, hence the Loyal Follower Award is also for you two. You have many followers to whom you
may also want to pass this award on to.

For my love of travel, India, being very significant on my list, and for the cheer I always feel everytime I visit Kareltje's site, I hope Rajesh and Anya respectively, pick up the Favorite Blogs Award. Your blogs have many fans because of obviously the creativity in them. It is for such reason that I am also passing the Kreativ Blogger Award to both of you.

Thank you Anya and Rajesh for commenting on these awards earlier, but I am not passing them to you because you left comments. You truly are the deserving recipients of these awards. I am glad we met on the blogosphere. Here's to more good blogging in the future!

Comments

Anya said…
Gratulations on your awards :)
Its raining award here
on your site ;)
You deserve it all ^_____^
Rajesh said…
Congratulations. So many of them. Very nice and you deserve it.
Anya said…
Oopssss
Hazel......
Soooooo many
I'm blushing (@^.^@)

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

many hugs from Kareltje =^.^=
He likes it ..... LOL
We are happy
that we found you in bloggieworld :)
Anya said…
I was forgot
to copie the awards ..... LOL

=^.^=
Rajesh said…
Hazel, Thank you. I appreciate it a lot. I have stopped passing on these awards since we started getting negative feedback from some of our blogger friends.

In my next post I will definitely acknowledge it. Thanks one again.
Hazel said…
Hi Anya and Rajesh, no problem :-)Take your time.

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...