Skip to main content

You'll Never Find My Body

Blogger sis Genebei tagged me with what is called the Book Tag. The rules are:

1. Collect the book that you have most handy.

* There you go. Picture on the right. That's true crime. Copyright 2009. I was after the courtroom drama. Finished reading it three nights ago.

2. Turn to page 161.
* Alright, turn...

3. Find the 5th complete sentence.
* Found it.

4. Cite the sentence on your blog.
* "Vocals by the Beatles and the Bee Gees brought on the same nostalgic recollections."

5. Pass it on to 5 other victims (oops...bloggers)
* Here they are:


Comments

genejosh said…
sis joker man ko oy I forgot to post the sentence na dapat icite,karon pa nako nacheck after I read yours..Sis intriguing ang story ani ba..I love this kind of plot sa story...pahiram..he..he...

About the book, yes very nice ang presentation nya sis about understanding our hubby but the book can't help if wala si God..I continue praying for you sis and may you be given to a man that God choose for you and that deserves you...Hugs to Cj...
wow! now this has confused me so much :|

i am getting the hang of this but not entirely :(

esp No.4
Hazel said…
no.4 is the 5th sentence on p. 161 of the book I featured, You'll Never Find My Body, for this tag.
Anonymous said…
WOOT...thank you so much my friend. I most certainly get this done :) I so love the Bee Gees :)
Indrani said…
What a combination of vocals, I have not read the book yet.

As for me, I start so many books, then directly go to end. ;) One needs lot of patience to reach 161... ha ha ha!
Interesting tag, I may do it for a change. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...