Pages

Thursday, 6 August 2009

Tattoo of the year

Header by Samulli. Play T13 here.

After years of receiving forwarded emails, I thought there were some that should not get sent off to the bin or forgotten without being shared first. Here are interesting graphics from EnjoyTheMasti. I love how man utilizes technology to visualize his imagination. Captions for nos. 10, 11 and 13 are from The Masti; the rest I made them up. If you haven't seen them yet, scroll down, enjoy and have a say on what you think or feel about them:

1. Iron Den

2. Weren't we told to conserve water?

3. Homo Sapien rising

4. I believe I can fly

5. Punching Bagface

6. Board Games Via Highway


7. Humpty Dumpty's fall

8. Coffee break

9. Who says only brides have trains?

10. I'd rather hold it

11. McBurnt

12. Here's to a grouchy neighbor


13. Tattoo of the year


15 comments:

genejosh said...

he..he..nakakatawa naman sis yong tattoo of the year!

Hazel said...

creative, isn't it? :-)

Shelley Munro said...

These are all so clever, but I really like the last one with the lawnmower.

Americanising Desi said...

good going :)

happy TT

The unchanging principle

Hazel said...

Hi Shelley, i like the last one too :-)

Hi AD, it is :-)

I am Harriet said...

Too funny!
Great pics.
Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/thursday-stuff.html

Chris said...

galing nito!! :D

by the way, i have something for you award for you

Anya said...

:)
I never seen such a pictures,
they are all FANTASTIC :)
Where did you find it !!!!!
You make me SMILE ...
Hazel you are very creative today.
^___^

Alice Audrey said...

The only ones I've seen before are the last three. You're right, these are too good to not share.

Calico Crazy said...

They are all great but that last one really made me laugh.

jillconyers said...

I can't even pick a favorite. They're all so cool. I'll share this with my son. He'll love it.

Kirsty@GoneBananas said...

Those were great and thought provoking!!

JO said...

wow! these are really cool..

thanks for visiting my blog.

Sophie said...

These were fun, Hazel - started my day of with a smile... thanks! :-)

Heather said...

Love the tic tac toe board. Have a great weekend!