Pages

Friday, 21 August 2009

At two


Today I join Friday Photo Flashback and give justice to these old photos on yellowing albums. First off I want to thank Alicia of More Than Words for hosting a meme where I join you in looking back and reminiscing the good old days, certain that there is a past and opportunity to be in touch with personal history. I was on the phone with my mother yesterday, asking her how old I was in this photo. She said if she couldn't see it, she couldn't remember. Her guess was 2 years old. The fun part of looking at old photos is sometimes seeing things that (to me at least) are funny, i.e. I burst out laughing at my hairless head. "Your hair was just thin, but you weren't bald at all," Mama corrected. "Oh, it's bald to me, I teased, "but I understand you want to euphemize because she's your baby."

16 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a sweet picture! I love the way your little feet are turned. (And I'm pretty sure I see a LITTLE peach fuzz there, so I'm agreeing with your mom about you not being bald.) ;-)

Hazel said...

Hi Kimberly, you are sweet. Thanks for dropping by :)

Lorrie said...

What a cute pictue. I'm so glad you joined in with the FPF. What a great meme. Well you're not bald now!
Blessings.

Anya said...

Soooooooooooo CUTE Hazel :))))))))
You change nothing ..... LOL
GREAT IDEA :)
Have a lovely weekend !!!!

Hazel said...

Hi Lorrie, I'm enjoying the visits to participants' entries. Thanks for dropping by, and you're right, I'm certainly not bald now lol!

Hi Anya, lol!...nothing? got that =)

Chris said...

cool photo! i love old photos, especially baby photos!

The imPerfect Houswife said...

OH...MY...GOSH!!!! That is so precious - you look so darn happy and proud! My daughter was "hair-challenged" when she was that age also. Her name is Meredith and we'd call her "Mere Mere with no hair hair". That picture brought back memories for me also - just adorable and I'm SO happy you're in on the Friday Photo Flashback fun!! Say that fast 3 times! ha ha

Alicia said...

How adorable!! It's funny because my mom can't remember exactly when some pictures were taken! I hope I never forget!!

I'm so glad you joined in with us! I look forward to your next picture you share!!

Thom said...

What a great baby picture. Just wonderful my friend. AS long as ya aren't bald today...that's what counts LOL I hope you have a great Friday :) Aloha

PropellerHeadMom said...

Awwww...that is such a cute picture! I love it!

Darcie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the pictures like this!

Muthering Heights and Other Senseless Sensibility said...

That is SUCH an adorable photo

LivingforGod said...

So cute! Do you enjoy living in Bangkok? I was born and grew up there.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Erin said...

Oh, you look like a teeny tiny ballerina doll! She's/you're adorable!

Perfectly Blended said...

So cute.. you really know how to strike a pose... :)

lonestar said...

What a sweet picture! I love the conversation with your mom too :).