Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as MelRoXx of the blog Life of a Mean Jean. She explains that she was tagged to do the meme by gaelikaa and she states that it's called The Blame Tara Meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star?
Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
- a lot that has been idle for twelve years now (stupid purchase that was)
Question 3: What is your most treasured memory?
- cuddling my two boys, the biological and the canine
Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child?
- books and piano lessons
Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made?
- not asking my father and grandfather to send me to medschool
Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself.
- When bored, meme away!
Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?
- jumping on a plane to KL for a fantastic weekend (high) and not snapping a single shot of myself digesting lunch at the Petronas (low)
Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment?
- got plenty. mostly most embarrassing; the most face-reddening of all is too embarrasing to not be forgiven and forgotten
Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself.
- I can't ride a bike
Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be?
- Melody. She and I share a similar kind of curiosity and mishief. The sketch here reflects one of my favorite family activities - an only child on her father's shoulder, with Ma walking along. More or less a spoiled brat too (lol)