Pages

Monday, 24 August 2009

Sugar Plum Fairy Dances on Glass Harp

I was wired while I was preggy. An earphone was taped to my belly while its mate was plugged in my ear. Together my then unborn Cj and I listened to classical music. It was kinda difficult to choose a favorite as I loved all that were playing during those nine months. My favoritest is Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. Nowadays I play it especially when I go a'neighboring in blogsville and Cj doesn't leave me alone. It's easier to send him back to his toys while I blog in peace.

Musical Monday is brought to you byJori and Diane. Head over to their sites to play along.

9 comments:

Lorielle said...

Oh how cool! This reminds me of that Sandra Bullock movie where she plays the glasses. :)

Carleen said...

Now that's a creative way to play the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies! Nice choice -- especially when, like me, it's being played really early in the morning, LOL.

Mejis said...

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy is my favorite composition from Tchaikovsky.
This man is very talented. The only thing I can do with a glass is drink out of it. lol

Thom said...

What an excellent choice. I've never seen it played on glasses before. Well done. And soothing. Aloha

Anya said...

OMG
My EARS..........
Its not a pretty sound ;(
But that men is talented ....

Kareltje is always running away when I open your Musical monday :(
Next time we are comming on Tuesday
LOL
(HE don't like glass music ;)

Run DMT said...

My girls and I love the Nutcracker. It sounds like Christmas to me, but for a totally different reason. My sister and I used to attempt to serenade our parents with wine glasses during the holidays. Of course, the results weren't quite the same.

Diane said...

that is just too cool!

Hazel said...

Hi Anya, maybe Glass music is solely for humans :) My Mozart screams when I play Mozart on the piano, like he's screaming at me to stop playing his namesake lol!

jori-o said...

That's amazing! I've always been in awe of this type of music...great choice this week!