Skip to main content

Don't ask me

When I woke up this morning, my mind was again on the same thought I had right before I fell asleep last night. Mixed emotions. Being in love seems to be one of them, but NOT with a new person. I'm in love, yes. With a plan.

"I toss and turn
can't sleep at night
it's worrying me;
I go to bed turn out the light
but your face I see... I'm so in love with you"

These lines describe as perfectly as the rest of the lyrics are unrelated with the stuff in my mind. John Farnham sounds like he is crying singing, but it's probably just me. I like Please Don't Ask Me in a general sense, besides the part that matches my mood. And I guess there are others who can relate with the song in its entirety. Happy listening!


Jori and Diane are hosting Musical Monday. Head over to their sites to play along.

Comments

Genefaith said…
wala may speaker amo computer diri school sis unya nalang sa balay nako pamatian...

Naintriga lang ko asa ka nainlove?..he..he..mao man gud ako ra nabasa pag-open nako sa dashboard..he..he...

Have a nice day!
Hazel said…
in love with a concept, sis :-)
Diane said…
gosh what a sad song. i'm having a lot of those feelings myself right now.
Anonymous said…
This was a great song. I enjoyed it. Very thought provoking :) Aloha
Hazel said…
Hi Diane, I notice John Farnham sounds like he's crying
Anonymous said…
Stopping by to say hello on Musical Monday!
Hazel said…
Hi Thom, and sounds pleading for something lol... thanks for dropping by
jori-o said…
Aw, this is a sad song! But very pretty!
Anya said…
You are fast,
I just post a new post !!!
I was the last days not in the mood of blogging.
Its so hot here :(
33C gr. pffffff....
I was nice sunbathing in the pool :)
I have a beautiful brown color now ^__^
The " white milk bottle look"
is gone....(we call with legs so ;)LOL
Did your mothers cat really do that on your chair .... OMG
LOL
No Kareltje didn't do that :)
He is sweet (when he is sleeping)
LOL
:)
amanda said…
This is very sad, so many people have had times like this in their life before.... great choice.
Pacey said…
Am so familiar with the song, good tune and lyrics. Hope to play this meme next time. Ayo-ayo diha. Fun post below this one. :)
Rajesh said…
Beautiful concept. Music always has a soothing effect.
genejosh said…
How's your day? I have an award for youHERE. Hope you like it.

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...