Skip to main content

One Long Meme Part II



Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


CHEERS TO US ALL THIEVES

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
~ I prefer to balance both

28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
~ Dad

29. How long does it take you in the shower?
~ less than 15 minutes during workdays; more than 30 minutes to an hour if I owned the time

30. Can you do the splits?
~ no

31. What movie do you want to see right now?
~ Twilight. I may be the only person who hasn't seen that

32. What did you do for New Year’s?
~ I forgot. It was uneventful.

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
~ I don't know; haven't seen it

34. Do you own a camera phone?
~ yes

35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
~ no

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
~ g

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
~ lately an average of 7

38. Do you like Care Bears?
~ yes

39. What do you buy at the movies?
~ the right to watch the movie

40. Do you know how to play poker?
~ no

41. Do you wear your seat belt?
~ of course

42. What do you wear to sleep?
~ Pjs

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
~ for a sleepy town, just the yearly fiesta I guess

44. How many meals do you eat a day?
~ 3 - 4

45. Is your tongue pierced?
~ no

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
~ I don't have MySpace

47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
~ I don't mind both

48. Ever been to L.A.?
~ no

49. Did you eat a cookie today?
~ no

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
~ in certain situations, yes

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
~ pay

52. Do you hate chocolate?
~ no

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
~ I only fight with my mom who thinks I didn't turn out embodying her religious and moral ideals

54. Are you a gullible person?
~ with that little sample in no. 53, what do you think?

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
~ no

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
~ I love preserving things of historical value so a job with the National Trust

57. Are you easy to get along with?
~ I hope so

58. What is your favorite time of day?
~ sign out time from any boring work or endeavor

Comments

Jayne d'Arcy said…
~ the right to watch the movie

Yeah! I like this answer.
Beth said…
There was a time I had an argument with my mom because she doesn''t have or practice or embody my religious and moral beliefs! Believe me, baligtad kmi! :)

Happy week ahead, Hazel!
Anonymous said…
Oh! Cool job pick!

Have a great week!!
Hazel said…
Jayne, questions like that ... :-)

Beth, oh the other way around in your case. happy weekend too!

fishingaround, would love it seriously! :-)
Anya said…
I love your answers
they are always funny :)
Have a wonderful sunday...
Hootin Anni said…
Your answer to #39 is perfect!!! So true, so true!

My Stealing is now posted. If you'd like to stop by, scroll down a bit...below my photo to find 'em. Happy day to you.
Liza C Abad said…
I also prefer both eating and sleeping and I don't hate chocolates too. :)


happy blogging. :)
Anonymous said…
You #39 is the bomb!!! Have a great Sunday :)
I am Harriet said…
I'm thinkin' all phones come with a camera these days. Don't know.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/can-you-do-splits.html
Anonymous said…
This is a fun game Hazel, wish I could play sometime. You know am just on and off the blog world. I blog when I like to. I'll go visit that meme.
sleigh beds said…
You did very well.
cheery said…
are you e-z to get along with? a thunderous YES! from me.
The Grudge--i watched it and was so affected i had a self-portrait done in the image of the grudge c/o cell cam . I used it as screen saver too.
Hazel said…
have a great week, Anya

Anni and Thom, I couldn't think of what else to buy at the movies but that :-)

Liza, nice pasttimes, aren't they? :-)

Harriet, I've seen some without the cams but well, even my son's nanny's phone has a camera lol

Pacey, SS is a fun meme for Sunday

sleigh beds, thanks

awww Mareng, kap poon ka. you've got to show me that self-portrait ungrudgingly =)
If any one ask me these same questions my answer will be the same as these are.

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...