Pages

Sunday, 18 October 2009

The ABC's of Meme


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Maggie from the blog Mind of a Mad Woman. She said that she stole it from Loralee who announced that she was "defying blog snobbery" by doing a meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

CHEERS TO US ALL THIEVES!

A- Advocate for: animals

B- Best Feature: breasts...err... brain

C- Could do without: chaos

D- Dreams and desires: deplane in dreamland

E- Essential items: eyes

F- Favorite past time: feeding

G- Good at: gaining weight

H- Have never tried: heroine

I- If I had a million dollars: influence my wishes

J- Junkie for: juiciness

K- Kindred spirit: Kemsford

L- Little known fact: Lacock

M- Memorable moment: modelling my favorite character

N- Never again will I: neglect

O- Occasional indulgence: olive oil salad dressing

P- Profession: psychiatrist

Q- Quote: Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort - John Ruskin

R- Reason to smile: resolve

S- Sorry about: sitting on wet cement

T- Things you are worrying about right now: tests

U- Uninterested in: (the) uninspired

V- Very scared of: Village of the Damned

W- Worst habits: wandering too much

Y- Yummiest dessert: yam

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Xhermie's backyard

Z- Zodiac sign: Zarifa

11 comments:

fishingaround said...

Man. The Fish seriously needs a good psychiatrist. ;)

Have a great week!!!

Hootin' Anni said...

Oh my gosh...you even answered in alphabet form!! A psychiatrist? Is that your profession? Whoa...way to go. I've always been interesting in that field. And your best feature was a hoot! Or should I say 'hooter'?


Mine's posted. Come join me? Click HERE

Hazel said...

I thought we were supposed to answer this meme alphabetically, lol! now that you asked, my actual profession might not be too far from psychiatry, ie. telling myself off whenever I get too neurotic. I imagine Freud would go psychiatric at this, lol!

Pacey said...

Am loving this Sunday stealing. Wonder when I'd be able to join. Ah, basin karon didto sa ako text blog. Ganahan ko ani duh...Dipa kaha ko late?

I am Harriet said...

Nice job matching your letters. Bet that was hard to do.

Have a great Sunday
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-advocate-for.html

Thom said...

LOL...great minds think alike. We both did the same thing. :) Great answers my friend. Love your reason to smile :) Have a great Sunday :)

Lorielle said...

You did a great job keeping the answers with the letters!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Very clever! That must have taken a lot of thought. Happy Sunday...

Hazel said...

not really, Bud. just the result of google's reliability =)

Ebie said...

Woot woot! Both answers for letter B!!

anti-wrinkle injection therapy said...

Its very hard to manage all the letter with right words. you have done very good job. thanks for sharing it.