Pages

Monday, 5 October 2009

Can't Fight the Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes

A girl friend regularly tries to keep herself in good physical shape. With dismay I look at my excess fat and do nothing else. A week ago while searching for work-related books, I saw a weighing scale near the restroom. Whoa! I gained 3 kilos I almost forgot to finish my errand. I know I need some form of motivation to move this approaching-40s body. Knowing myself to be lazy with exercise, I begin psychologically by looking at these ladies and hopefully get myself moving back to my 40-kilo frame.


I'm soo eating loads of ice cream and cakes when I reach my ideal weight, lol!

~ Musical Monday is brought to you by Jori and Diane ~

11 comments:

Thom said...

ROFLMAO at this. I loved it...especially eating the loads of ice cream and cake when you reach your ideal weight. Too funny. Great music choice for this as well. Well done my friend. Have a great Musical Monday :)

Lisa@gardenofmany said...

Oh love this song, it has been forever since I heard this one. I loved the movie too! Great Pick , hope you have a awesome Monday!

ROSIDAH said...

Oww, I love this song! Thanks for reminding me of it. Have a wonderful week, Hazel :)

Amy said...

What a wonderful song. Eating ice cream is wonderful. Have a great Monday.

Diane said...

i've never heard this song. cute video!

and, hey, don't put too much importance on what the scale says! :)

Run DMT said...

You should have picked Sarah McLachlan's Ice Cream. ;-)

I love LeAnn Rimes voice. Great pick! Happy MM!

Mejis said...

LeAnne Rimes has a great voice. Good song choice!

Lorielle said...

I like LeAnn Rimes a lot! And I know the feeling. I couldn't get the scales to budge until I took up jogging. Now... they are moving in the RIGHT direction!

Amanda said...

Love LeAnne Rimes one of my faves and this was one of my favorite movies, great post!

Anya said...

Great song Hazel !!!
(I can also eat loads of ice cream and cakes ..... LOL
I have a good weight Yeahhh .....
I can eat all :)

L. said...

Never heard this, great song!
Good luck with the diet!!!