It comes with the usual rules:
1. Pass it on to at least one other blog but the more the better.
2. Never ever tell anybody who gave it to you. (Link backs not allowed)
3. Make a nice acceptance speech.
Examples of acceptable acceptance speeches:
"As deserving as I am of this award I can not believe that they finally woke up and gave it to me. I have always striven to uphold the high ideals this award represents. You did well in selecting me."
Using Quilly’s Words:
Given the paucity of mellifluous isangelous blogs, how could you obstrigillate the awarding of this opprobrious award to this blog. I accept with great pleasure.
As a Raven’s Mini Challenge:
This blog, having roughly no bowling monsters in the closet from Pennsylvania on its menu for the day, is proud to accept this award.
I am celebrating a shower of awards from Thom of Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever... Here they are:
"You can see this box of chocolates is filled with different and unique candies and just like the chocolates we are all different and unique people. We are the same in that we all have common ingredients that make us more alike than not. Except for the frosting, which represents our personalities, we are indeed very similar on the inside.”
1. That you must pass this award to others.
2. Link back to me when you have passed them forward.
3. Write a nice post about this award.
4. You must read this award with a southern accent. I call it southern day where we all have to speak with a southern accent. I know that will be hard for some of you, but for the rest of us, we will be fine. So now, ya’ll just enjoy this little ol’ award and have fun with it.
5. And of course let your folks know that they have a nice award waiting for them.
For those receiving this award it is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I am passing Just Another Prestigious, Honesty, Blogger Buddy, Chocolate Box, and the Circle of Friends Awards to:
Rose of Etcetera Etcetera
Genebei of Her and History
Chris of The Mommy Journey
Beth of All About Elizabeth
Jacris of Mom's Special Diary
Shelo of Mi Mundo del Amor
A note especially for Thom:
You are such a wonderful blogger friend. I find your visits to my nook a treat. Your comments always cheer my day. It's a delight to hang out at your place. Now I still haven't gotten away with that rule requiring an awardee to make a nice acceptance speech. My poor head is quite clogged with a barrage of info trying to put together something that will hopefully get me into something else. Equivocal, isn't it? But as soon as I see it taking acceptable shape I will personally deliver the news to your doorstep. While the plan evolves, I am honored and happy to accept the awards.
I love you, Thom. Let's meet some time and duet Something Stupid :-)