Pages

Monday, 16 November 2009

The Best of Times - Styx

Styx, like Queen and several fabulous others, is a band that I grew up with. After the (physical) growing up, I haven't outgrown their songs. Musical Monday host Diane features Celebration of Peace and Co-existence on her blog Good Mourning Glory.

That said
The Best of Times, one of my Styx faves is what I'm posting today. I know. With the economic recession and wars going on it's just a title, although "I do believe it's true ... when people lock their doors and hide inside... rumor has it it's the end of paradise... but I know if the world turned upside down...I know... I wish the summer winds could bring back paradise...." I was looking for some relevance. Additionally I'm sure it helps if we all start getting optimistic with our quest for peace.


~ Visit Diane @ Good Mourning Glory for more music ~

8 comments:

Thom said...

Very well done. And this fits just perfectly. PERFECT!!! And well done. You and I have a lot of the same taste in music. :)

Run DMT said...

Good pick! It definitely fits the theme.

Diane said...

what thom said, lol! perfect!

ROSIDAH said...

I never have heard of Styx, but I loved this new inspiration :)! Have a wonderful week.

Lorielle said...

OMG Styx was one of my favorites ever. :) I like this song. Great choice.

Anya said...

I never heard of styx ?????
But it sounds great
:-)

Valerie said...

I have always loved Styx and this song!!

Mimi said...

A great song that I haven't heard in forever! Awesome choice!