Pages

Monday, 9 November 2009

Til I Met You - Regine Velasquez / Robin Padilla

Either I'm crazy or I'm crazy. There's no explanation for my behavior today, except that this song I'm posting moves me. I mean the video you are going to see looks like the kind that young people who are in love watch. I'm supposed to be way past this stage, but who cares? Instead of focusing on a research I'm doing, I am giggling silly over this and I'm not even a shipper of any couple. The vocalist is Regine Velasquez, known as Asia's songbird. With her is Robin Padilla, her co-star in Til I Met You, a film they're promoting thru this performance. Regine loses her breath on 3.48-39. She's tired, this was not their first in consecutive nights working on getting viewers for their film. This was in 2006. But the lyrics keep up. I hope you enjoy it.


~ Visit Diane @ Good Mourning Glory for more music ~

9 comments:

Diane said...

so pretty - what a voice!! they really are all lovey-dovey!

sleigh beds said...

Really a amazing song. I like the way of singing.

Thom said...

Well they certainly look like they are in love. Was pretty good I must say. Well done :) Aloha

Karen @ If I Could Escape . . . said...

Lovely song and what a great voice! Happy MM!

Mimi said...

That was really sweet & I love the way they interacted. Great choice!

Lorielle said...

Awe so sweet. So romantic and I love her voice! Great video!

Amy said...

Wonderful..

Happy MOnday...

moorebloglife said...

Wow there is some chemistry going there! She has a fabulous voice! Happy MM!

Run DMT said...

I had never heard this song. Her voice is lovely.

Sorry for stopping so late this week, but so glad I did!