Skip to main content

Don't stop til you get enough - Michael Jackson

Oh... falling effect.... That's what I thought the first time ever I saw Michael Jackson on TV singing 'Don't Stop Til You Get Enough.' I was probably in 3rd grade. Last night during rehearsal, I didn't notice this song, but this is one of my faves. If only This Is It wasn't on cinema! Yet the King of Pop does deliver. He moves butts even from wherever he is.


~ Musical Monday is brought to you by Diane ~

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like this one also my friend. It's not my favorite of theirs but it's still excellent. Great choice. Happy MM :)
RA said…
I just bought Michael Jackson's Gold CD yesterday. I agree to you, he really delivers! Have a wonderful week, Hazel :)
Diane said…
this got me dancing in my chair!! i think i'll put this in my 'it's morning - i need to get moving!' playlist!!
Pacey said…
Ah you're an MJ fan? makalingaw pud. I've joined, ni apil ko karon! Naa sa pikas blog.
Anya said…
Great choice Hazel
We will never forget Michael ;)
He is the KING of the pop
forever !!!!
:)
Great beat! If that doesn't make you want to get up and dance, nothing will!
Anonymous said…
I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day now. lol
Amanda Moore said…
There is always time to listen to Michael Jackson, great pic for this week!
Anonymous said…
Amazing song. I can't stand MJ but still can't help moving to this. One of his best!
jp said…
GREAT GREAT SONG!!!
Run DMT said…
I run to this song, 'cause it gets me moving! Great pick! Sorry for visiting so late, but I've been having some computer issues.

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...