Skip to main content

The party mummy meme


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Sarah at the blog Lady Mama. She states that Party Mummy (she did not provide a link) insisted she do the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

CHEERS TO US ALL THIEVES!

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Frankenstein author Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley


2. Where was your first kiss?
on a quiet island

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why?
yeah, childhood stuff- he punched my little cousin who just stared helplessly at him. I bought the fight; pushed him against a nearby flower bed nyahahah...

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When?
yes, but in a choir long time ago

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
smile

6. What really turns you off?
conceit

7. What is your biggest mistake?
got several biggest mistakes, which one do you want?

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
nope

9. Say something totally random about yourself.
reading myself to sleep is my "own brand of heroin," to quote Edward whom I'm seeing again in the second installment of the Twilight Saga this afternoon

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
nope

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
sometimes I'm forced if my kid invades my computer

12. Are you comfortable with your height?
yeah

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
had his younger bro fly halfway around the world to cover for him at work so he can be with me the entire weekend - in another country

14. When do you know it's love?
when it becomes magical

15. What's something that really annoys you?
if I can't access those reference books by and by, I'll be really annoyed

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love you 13. That is just wonderful :) Remind me to get you any reference book you so desire LOL. Have a great Sunday :)
I am Harriet said…
On a quiet island...wow :)

Have a great Sunday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/has-anyone-ever-said-you-looked-like.html

We'd love to have you join us for Monday Mayhem.
Bud Fisher said…
Great job! Enjoy the film...
Anya said…
Your first kiss on a island
and you believe in Magical love :-)
Wow!!
Hazel you are romantic ...... LOL
Have a nice monday
(@^.^@)
Cool! Love #13. BTW, I already added you in my links. :) Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...