There are things that will probably help me survive like going vegetarian, and those survival tips I learned from school camping. But if being deserted is long-term, even if it's a LOST type of island, I would die from:
1. Worry. Who would take care of my boys? Look at the state of them on my sidebar.
2. Fright. They say deserted islands are usually haunted.
3. Vanity. I would miss make-up, shoes, silk blouses, the swivel chair at work, jewelry, hats, purses. Girls will be girls :)
4. Boredom. If there's no internet when I wake up, I freak out.
5. Loneliness. Privacy is a good thing. The total absence of company and worse, longing for it when you know there isn't, is another thing.
6. Maladjustment. It's not just my habitat. I could try Tom Hanks's strategy, but ... I'll start thinking about it if, knock on wood, I ever get shipwrecked.
~ Visit Karenc @ Momdot for more STS ~