Skip to main content

There I fixed it

A friend forwards me things like these now and then (Thanks, Mareng Chet). I thought they would be nice for T13. They're all over the internet but I would never have noticed them if they weren't sent to me. I bet my broken bread toaster and extension cord this is not new to some of you either. But just for fun, which one to you is most ingeniously done?

1
2
3
4
5
6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13
~ header from Samulli / click here for more lists ~

Comments

Tracie Nall said…
Those are hilarious!!! The cd gas tank cover!! Insane....who does that!?!

Happy TT!
Unknown said…
LOL Love duct tape. It can fix almost anything lol Fun list! Happy T13!
Anonymous said…
OMG....I'm dying of laughter here. The hotdogs on the rake ROLFMAO. Duct tape in the frig Too damn funny LOL. I love these. Made my day :)
I am Harriet said…
I would lose it if I actually saw one of those. It's so hard to believe some people who do these things :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/does-bubble-gum-lose-its-flavor-on.html
Journeywoman said…
These are GREAT! Love the rake and the cd
life's journey said…
Hehhe this are funny hehee...Thanks for sharing. Happy Thursday 13.
I think I love the shopping cart/grill grate the best. But the bike's a close second.

Some of these make me sad, though. It's hard to see how difficult life is for some people (and if you want more good ones, check out Lovely Listings. One of my favorite sites on the Net!)
Alice Audrey said…
LOL! These are great! I've seen some others, but not these particular ones. The scary part? I could see myself doing some of this.
Maria M. said…
I visit this website every day. Its usually good for a laugh.
LOL ... what an amazing set of photos for today's 13! Love the rake over the barbeque and the unique 'grill' in the last photo espceially ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
Jewel said…
Oh my gracious, these are hilarious!

I might repost this on my blog sometime if you don't mind.

Jewel
Chubskulit Rose said…
That one on the portable s-pool is scary.. I love the sprinkler idea though hahaha..
Gel said…
These are hilarious (as long as no one really needs to do this... I sure wonder about folks in hard times)
I thought the weenie multiple roaster was clever!
J. Lynne said…
Wow, I need to tell my Dad and his friend that people are following them with cameras.

Actually the sprinkler soda bottle is a great reuse of of something you'd otherwise throw away. Very "Green". That's "in" now.

My favorite is the basket bike. Who couldn't use one of those?

Popular posts from this blog

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Whisper your wishes

Cross-cultural misunderstandings are rife among gestures of beckonings and farewells in different parts of our planet. For example, the American gesture for "come here" could mean "good-bye" to Italians. Axtell (1998) observes, "the way people beckon one another around the world can be almost as diverse as the way we greet and bid farewell to one another." Today we look into popular hand gestures to signal farewells and to beckon. 1. In the United States , common gesture for getting someone's attention, as when calling a waiter is to raise a hand about head high with the index finger raised (exactly the girl's hand gesture on Samulli's header ) If an American used that gesture to a waiter in Germany , saying "Water please," the German waiter would bring two glasses of water In Japan it is rude; pointing a finger at anyone is considered impolite 2. Italians and Greeks will often wave goodbye with the arm extended, palm up,...

Main course

Write From Karen For starters, I'd like some milk and whiskey.... A muscle towed my brow upward. "We are talking fine dining, people, and I want you all to go international," I announced to a group of Marketing majors last Sunday. These are what I fancied from their presentation: 1. Red mullet and skordalia (Greek) 2. Salmon sashimi with avocado (Japanese) 3. Braised halibut provencal (French) 4. Chargrilled prawns with lemongrass, tomatoes and coconut (Malaysian) 5. Lamb Steak with tequila and chilli (Mexican) 6. Veal roast with aromatic herbs and potatoes (Italian) 7. Roast mutton with red currant jelly (English) 8. Vermicilli with oyster mushrooms and king prawns (Vietnamese) 9. Somboon crab curry (Thai) 10. Chicken chow mien (Chinese American) 11. Barbecued lamb cutlets with mango and coriander salsa (African) 12. Bulalo (Filipino) 13. Paella vegetarian (Spanish) Never again will I go to work with an empty stomach . Megan and Janet host Thursday Thirteen . Click here ...