1. Rearranging the furniture. I like doing it at least once a year. They're quite heavy; here's hoping I'd grow muscles. It also makes me give up things I no longer need and the pack rat in me is sorted little by little in the process.
2. Critter cheer. Yesterday morning I was awakened by tweedling birds. It's heart-warming for someone like me who's been pining for countryside quaintness or at least a hint of it to hear the sound. I smiled myself out of bed to the shower. Then on my way to work I stopped by 7 Eleven for a toast tuna sandwich. While waiting, I had a lovely time watching a squirrel run merrily along a pole wire.
3. Visiting Bangkok U library. It was my first time to be back there after graduation. Work has kept me from going. I'm happy that my ID number, although no longer valid for borrowing, was still valid for entrance. It's a relief to find what I exactly need. Now I just have to find out how and where to access the books. The visit reinforced my wish to get started on a research proposal.
4. Sweet thoughtfulness. Chet was shopping when she rang and asked if I have bought and watched Twilight yet. Sometimes I'm just so behind on the latest films. She bought the DVD so I can see it before watching New Moon this weekend, and refused a reimbursement. Isn't that sweet! Thanks, Chet.
5. An eat-all-you-can restaurant was a nice place to sit down at after the Twilight meet-up. Italian, Japanese, Thai and Chinese were on the menu. The pineapple mousse was extremely delightful to the palate.
~ Visit Susanne @ Living to Tell the Story for more Friday faves ~