Pages

Friday, 6 November 2009

The Herder

It's Sunday evening at The Landmark, and I was working. My job? Herding 13-year olds to the ballroom so we could get on with it. Or I could get on with this end-of-term banquet. That white thing in my hand contained guide to glide thru a night of hormones, spicy food and speeches. So much for 3-inch gold shoes matching the gold lace of an evening dress.

Let's do the math: 2009 - 1997 = 12 years ago.

~ Visit Alicia of More Than Words for more flashbacks ~

9 comments:

Indrani said...

Is that you!
GORGEOUS!!

Alicia said...

You look beautiful!!

And I can imagine the work it took to direct a bunch of teenagers!!

chubskulit said...

Wow sis parang artista, kaw ba yan hahaha.. Gorgeous!

Don't be bored with my Flashback

Ebie said...

Wow! Sexy pa rin!

Joops said...

Whoa, smoking hot! You look great in that dress!

Check out how the Smokes gets in your lungs

Anya said...

Wow!!!
You are looking like a QUEEN :-)

Veronica Lee said...

Haba Haba!! You looked gorgeous in that pic!!

Muthering Heights said...

You looked beautiful!!

Chris said...

you look so beautiful here!

by the way, have something for you!