Pages

Monday, 23 November 2009

Top 5

1. The Turkey Farm- the HSUS says that from birth to date: 130 days

What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?

short life span

hatchlings

growing mass

statistics

roast


2. Family Gathering

Tips for surviving Thanksgiving for the dysfunctional family What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?

Has Chevy gone cross-eyed?

There must be some association between the wine and bald heads

Discomfort around in-laws

Keep looking up.

Say grace before meals

3. Tips on not eating the whole thing this holiday season

What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?

Eat, drink and be merry

Try resisting

Candelabra

Calories

My ex-MIL's diabetes


4. Do we dare? Do we care?

What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?


Sumo wrestler

Ring

Self-control

Morning weighing

Eating addiction


5. Black Friday
Are you brave enough? Got any tips?

What are the top 5 things that entered your mind?

Mayhem

Pandemonium broke loose

Energy

I'm too old for this thing now

I've had enough queuing in my life

~ Harriet hosts Monday Mayhem ~

8 comments:

Thom said...

Great answers my friend. "I've had enough queuing in my life" ROFLMAO...good one there :) Ring on #4...hmmm I'm trying to figure that one out LOL :)

Ebie said...

#4: I weigh 30 lbs in space, hahaha! (Sa Griffith Observatory, they have a scale)
#5: I dare not stay in line under the cold on Black Friday! I get extra sleep!

kalea_kane said...

"There must be some association between the wine and bald heads" THAT was priceless! A very fun read!

HODGEPODGESPV said...

ring? weight gain, rings don't fit?

HODGEPODGESPV said...

ring? weight gain?

Hazel said...

HODGEPODGESPV, ring fits with what precedes it

I am Harriet said...

I'm with ya on the queuing thing. It comes to the point where you gotta weigh the bargains out.

Thanks for playing!

Mejis said...

I usually feel like a sumo wrestler after Thanksgiving.