Skip to main content

Threesomes


1. Your mate or spouse or the person you have known on a personal level for quite a while, comes to you and suggests that things need to be spiced up and suggests a threesome. what is your reaction?
~ not tonight dear (nor tomorrow nite, nor at anytime...)

2. you are doing the shopping at the grocery store and there is one bad habit you wish your mate would give up and it's on your list to buy. Do you conveniently forget the item or go ahead and feed their habit?
~ shop-lifters have zero appeal to me in the first place, so I can't relate

3. Your spouse/mate/date is driving and you are feeling seriously scared about the speed the they are traveling. You have already complained twice about their driving skills. Do you demand they slow down? or bite your lip? Will they call you a backseat driver and will an argument more than likely breakout?
~ if they didn't slow down - I'm out. Out of the car. Out of the relationship

4. Your neighbors put their dogs out at 630 AM everyday and they bark non stop and wake you up. How do you handle the problem?
~ use earmuffs

5. Tell us about something that you can do that more than likely not a lot of other people can do.
~ boringly ordinary me - none I guess.

6. Do you still have any of your childhood toys that might be worth some money?
~ if after playing with my barbie dolls my cousin didn't leave them on the floor for my mother's dog to nibble on, they might be worth something. But I can't be sure exactly. I just remember they were beautiful, one was really expensive-looking; all of them shipped from Australia

7. what is/was your all time favorite Beatles Song??
~ I was born post-Beatles era ... But I like Sir Paul minus that Heather

8. If you felt motivated to really tighten up the house hold budget, what item would you need to give up to save money?
~ I won't give up anything; but I will economize everything

Head over to Lani's MCQ home to play along.

Comments

Beth said…
super wise answers! I like the last one! Me too, I think I won't give up anything, kasi the fact that it's included in the budget, important yun di ba? korek ka to just economize them. :)

how are you, Hazel! missed being here! :)
Lana said…
LOL My kind of woman...tell them the way it is!!!!!!!!( #1) and (#3)
I think I'll have to get me those earmuffs....:-)
Good answers! L
Hazel said…
Hi Beth, that's the point - if it's in the budget, it's important. all other borloloys shouldn't be in the list in the first place. 'heading over to your place by and by.

Hi Lani, LOL... you make questions that are thought-provoking indeed. I appreciate your visit.
Anya said…
HEHE
LOL
You answers are ?!?!?!
FUNNY :)
Hazel said…
Hi Anya, yeah...I'm crazy on Mondays lol!
Bing Yap said…
Very clever answers in #1 and #3.. way to go girl!!! funny monday here. have a great week! =)
annies home said…
good way to solve #8 just take a bit of everything
pehpot said…
OMG threesome? ewe!
nice answers ha... specially the speed driver, tama nga naman, if he won't listen you better get out :)

e since you are a good driver naman din, for sure you won't let guys drive you around.. hindi ba mahira during the times na buntis ka?

Make or Break
Hazel said…
hi PinkLady, just about what i came up to relieve some stress at work :)

hi shopannies, now that i think about no. 8, it could be a strain as i want some items really in abundance, like internet and ice cream, but thank God these Qs are hypothetical. i hope we don't ever come to dealing with such a thing for real

hi pehpot, good driver? hahahah... did i tell you that i fiddle with the music player or put lipstick on during red light?

the difficulty was when the belly swelled to almost popping point, i stopped the whole driving thing. when maong jeans were still possible to wear, i drove normally.

Popular posts from this blog

Watch out for the urchin

Friends and I went island-hopping last year. My phone was changing indications of where we were several times. Names are difficult to read, much less remember. The main island where we hopped from is called Koh Chang or Elephant island. We went to five islets each taking about 15 minutes to reach. In a stop one of my friends encountered a sea urchin. They say a pee would cure the sting. I don't know if it's true. Another thing I heard about urchins is they could sense and would crawl towards human presence. Probably for more prickly attention? Although sometimes paradise has a price, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, the weather perfect and the breeze was just what our city-dwelling lungs needed. All is well. *** My World Tuesday is brought to you by Klaus and the My World Team Sandy , Wren , Fishing Guy , Sylvia

Answers through pictures

Genebei invited me to do this picture tag. I must admit I had a lot of fun doing this. It took me a long time though to find Google images that are royalty free or NOT subject to copyright. I don't mean to be boring but I have to be wary of this thing. When I searched for photos I did type copyright free photos of .... (I claim no ownership of these images. I am not in any way selling or earning from these photos). Now for the instructions: "Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer." 1. The age of my next birthday 2. Place I'd like to travel to 3. Favorite food 4. Favorite place 5. One of my nicknames 6. Favorite color 7. College major 8. Name of my love 9. Hobby 10. Bad habit 11. My wish list Have fun everyone! --------- I mean innocent fun :)

Pretentious Diet

Our Weekend Memoirs: Dieting on Eggs Please scroll down for Sunday Stealing The chinese guy selling noodles in front of 7 Eleven also sells eggs. I wanted to buy some but he was busy with his customers and I couldn't wait. Back in front of the pc, a recent report that Margaret Thatcher's pre-election victory diet included 28 eggs a week had me reading more than I normally would big news. She is said to have told an interviewer that she had "no special dieting regime." Her pocket diary, which was released by the Margaret Thatcher Archive Trust seems to have revealed otherwise. But don't we all sometimes like to keep others wondering? The Iron Lady's husband though gives it to us straight and cool. When asked "who wears the pants in this house?" He replied, "I do. And I also iron them." This anecdote is exactly what I thought of while my southeast asian ass err... blood was quivering in the London cold as I stood on this famous street. Then M...