Four out of my fave fives this week happened in one day. No. 3 is serendipity, no. 4 a surprise, and no. 5 a first experience for my five-year old. Here we go:
1. Exam-writing accomplished. Midterms at STech International next week are online. I finished writing and uploading Business Communication exams yesterday. And that means I will have a worry-free weekend :-)
2. Quick wait. My kiddo and I love japanese cuisine. Ok, we dine out at japanese restaurants every week, but the nice thing about Fuji this week is it took the staff only a few minutes to have us seated.
3. Jesada Technik Museum. A Thai businessman with a hobby of collecting different vehicles from around the world, put up some of his collection, rare cars (the rest are in his home province) for public view at Siam Paragon. We stumbled upon his collection while malling. As I'm a sucker for most things old, specially rare (antiques fascinate me a great deal), this museum was an excitingly wonderful find.
4. A friend is pregnant and I'm going to be the godmom! I wonder how to best fulfill the responsibility of long-distance god mothering (she might be in the US before or after the baby is born), but I don't want to worry about that right now.
5. Popcorn and Imax. I introduced Cj to the theatre for the first time. We had an afternoon of sheer relaxation and munchies that we haven't had for awhile.