Today we ripped this meme off from two different blogs. For the first time since we have syndicated Sunday Stealing we have stolen two memes today. (During its exclusive run for its first two years on WTIT: The Blog, Bud did this many times.) Our first five questions were ripped from a blogger and blog named Pikohan (avatar above). Pikohan explains that she was tagged to do the meme by Lilly Flower andKoretetsu. Our second meme has 11 phrases for you to complete. It was stolen from Stacie at her blog Stacie’s Madness. She does not explain where she got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
~ joining dormitory roommates for Saturday dinner in 1993
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
~ grace before meals, at least at home / Family reunions / Respect for one another / Keeping good friendships
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
~ crossplay as in the one with associations to crossdresser or crossdressing? granting it is, I'd crossplay as Severus Snape (not that I particularly like him) and jinx real life students into taking their study a bit more seriously
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
~ no extreme measures. I'd spend the last day normally i.e. cuddle my son and pooch and tell them I love them like always, find something worthwhile to read or watch, eat whatever is available among the favorites
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
~ these items only are sinful to me because their use has not been dealt with properly: jewelry - costume and those that come with a price / unnecessary wardrobe / shoes and bags bought 6 years before they are supposed to be used / dry goods that have been sitting in the cupboard since 2006 / unused china
6. I am... loving meeting people with good attitude in the blogosphere
7. I feel... fine
8. I see... the screen
9. I need... a different job from what I am currently doing
10. I love... potato tops salad with fried tuna
11. I wish... I'd be on the same row with friends during Harry Potter 6 on Saturday
12. I think... of tomorrow's crap performance evaluation. A pretentious high school graduate evaluating a misplaced master's degree holder. The world has gone normal indeed.
13. I hear... the monster mopeds out on the street
14. I crave... nothing at the moment
15. I fear... nothing at the moment
16. I hope… I get through today nicely