Every Monday we will post questions that we hope are a little thought provoking! Have fun!
1. Do you have a bucket list?
~ No, but here are five I'm gonna put in my bucket:
- Change career and grow up
- Come up with a study proposal that will earn me a PhD placement at a UK university
- Work for the National Trust and/or earn a paycheck that could fuel my games
- Kick off my son's music lessons
- Visit countries whose literature and culture I love
2. Do you think you have already fulfilled anything on your bucket list or bucket list to be?
~ working on them; the reason I have the list in the first place is because I see they are all feasible
3. What are the top 3 things you'd like to do before you leave this world?
- instill in my son values that will help him become independent and keep him happy
- Fulfill the bucket list
- a hand in hand walk with Robin Hood's namesake at Sherwood Forest (oww... did I just say it?)
~ Find the money.
5. Fill in the blank -Life is just a -------- bucket list and then you have a life :-)
6. Fill in the blank -The glass isn't half empty it's ------ filled to the brim with endless possibilities that can make you happy
7. If you had a chance to be with your MOST favorite entertainer in the whole world before you leave this world, who would that be and how much time would you want to spend with them?
~ Robin Hood's namesake; one quality hour will do
8. If you were given the chance to go anywhere in the world before the end comes...where would you go and what would you want to see?
Visit Lani at Monday Crazy Questions to play.