Pages

Saturday, 11 July 2009

TSMSS: Hosanna


During Saturday afternoons when I was a kid, I listened to the Heritage Singers music with my mother who is a fan. I had no idea what happened to them years later. In 2006 a friend told me about their 35th anniversary concert. I bought the DVD and noticed new members as well as a few new styles in their singing. I love this upbeat Hosanna.


TSMSS is hosted by Amy of Signs, Miracles and Wonders. Visit her site to join or listen to more good music.

10 comments:

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

OH, that is VERY upbeat.. fun and truth! thank you for sharing.

Debbie said...

Hazel, I really enjoyed the music of this group. I've never heard their music but it was very good. Thanks for sharing it today.

Debra said...

Hazel,

Thank you for sharing this song this Saturday! What an uplifting, beautiful song! I've never heard of the Heritage Singers but I won't forget their energy and their love of our Lord!

Blessings to you!

Angelika said...

Hazel, my beautiful Bangkok friend, what exuberant joy you're spreading with this wonderful worship presentation.

Thank you!

Cathy said...

Thanks for that uplifting video today. I don't remember this group. I enjoyed their song.

Lauren said...

that is WONDERFUL!! I love it!:)

Karen said...

I do remember the name of this group...what a great song...makes me want to say "Hallelujah!"

Anya said...

I never heard about him !!!
Its happy music ;)
Have a nice weekend :)

shopannies said...

great pick I love songs like this

chubskulit said...

love the song.. Have a blessed Sunday!